Social WelfareSamity’s proactive role in the field of Social activities is highly valued and appreciated in the area. The club remains engaged round the year through series of activities as detailed below:
- Helping poor sincere students to continue their regular academic career by supplying them books and study materials free of cost.
Helping out the local residents time to time for availing various civic amenities
- A significant portion of playground has been utilized to build a Park in collaboration with KMC, dedicated for the welfare of children and senior citizens.
Other activities include
- Organizing free Medical Check-up Camps
- Rendering infrastructure facilities for campaigning, housing and assisting Pulse-Polio Programme for small children.
- Organizing Blood Donation Camps, registering voluntary donors list (names, address and blood group), helping patients (particularly poor) in case of their needs.
- Assisting poor patients for medical treatments and following up through personal contacts.
- Running free Homoeopath Treatment Centre in own premises regularly with kind voluntary services of qualified doctors.
- Collecting donations in cash and kinds to contribute for relief of victims natural calamities.
- Round-the-clock Ambulance service has been introduced to make the same available to local and neighbouring people at reasonable charges.